Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Warcraft: The Rap

This one is about playing computer games... Amusing. Keep in mind there is a lot of slang on here. So if you are not understanding everything, don't worry!


Getting home from school and my brain is full
Grab a cup o' cup o' noodles and a can of Red Bull
I'm Warcrafting y'all, and I can't just stop
Because I'm chillin' with my homies up in Azeroth

So I'm calling all my friends cuz they know what to do
Yo, Remz, you online? Nah, I'm waiting in a queue
I'm thinking I'm-a duel ya, I'm thinking I'm-a hurt ya
They call me Andre Agassi, I dominate this server

I'm a level 30 human, and I'm spec'd to kill
I ain't gotta camp your corpse, but I expect I will
Shooting shadow magic all up into your head
Because I got more spell than an Indian kid

Remz, dig it, did you get your tickets to prom?
Man, I ain't got a girlfriend, I got a CD-ROM
Ain't got time for girls, food or bathroom breaks
I got a dragon cave I have to raid today

I'm a warlock trained, doing raids for money
Hold my breath for 10 and my pee for 20
Got my armor on and yo it's you I'll finish
So much purple on, you'd think my name was Grimace

Buying armor yo like it's deductible
I got more Hillman clothes than Cliff Huxtable
A big spender with vendors and yo you can't believe
I got more gold in tow than yo this rapper's teeth

More XP than Windows, heal like stilettos
Dealing herb in the Stormwind ghetto
Load you with dots, like Kaposi's sarcoma
What you gonna type, noob? LFG Gnomer?

MMORPG.
See you in PvP
Think you're leet, but you're not
Patati et patata.

Momma calls me down for dinner, ain't got time to eat
Unless I'm eating cave mold and I ain't on my feet
She keeps calling, but I gotta keep far from her
Because you know I level more than a carpenter

I'm in a cave with some friends and I'm busy killing mobs
I call this place Terrell Owens cuz it's got so many drops.
Hit you with my magic wand, I see you trying not to weep
If you're nice I'll spare your life and turn you into a sheep

In the BG's, trying to defend the gold mine
Place is like a single's bar, everybody's 39
Oh, you're drinking buffs, that's how you got so cool.
You don't replenish mana drinking hater-ade, fool.

No comments: